Last updated: August 30, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Epiphany Courses.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase. We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Business Amplitude LLC dba Epiphany Courses, Gresham, OR 97080.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Epiphany Courses, accessible from https://epiphanycourses.com and https://learn.epiphanycourses.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Digital Products and Membership Program
There are no refunds issued for digital products or membership program.
We recommend contacting us if you have any questions before you purchase or for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Online Training Programs
Your satisfaction with your Program is important to us. While we don’t offer refunds for purchases, certain programs will offer up to, but no more than, a 7-Day 100% money-back guarantee for the Program purchased.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have less than 15 minutes of runtime on record for courses of 1 hour or less, or less than 1 hour of runtime for courses in excess of 1 hour.
You will not be eligible for refunds for products from which you have been banned or for which you have otherwise violated the terms of service. In addition, you may not be eligible for refunds if the Company determines that you are abusing the refund policy.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: info@business firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
If you purchase one of our courses via a third party, e.g., Appsumo, we will defer to the third party’s refund policies.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com