What You Can Expect
- Early Stage Businesses
- It's hard to get trusted information when you start your business.
- We offer a solution we've been unable to find. Courses for emerging businesses from trusted, vetted consultants.
- Leader Focus
- Whether you're a solopreneur CEO or leading a small team, our courses are made for you.
- Key Strategies & Tactics
- We help you unpack complex concepts and decide whether it’s important for your business.
- Decisions Not Skills
- Our courses focus on decision-making rather than skill-building. Because decisions come first.
- Time Conscious
- Most courses are too long and offer worthless 'bonuses.' We get straight to the point.
- Each course includes workbooks and worksheets outlining your next steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are your courses for?
Our courses are primarily for business owners with small businesses in the first 5-10 years of operation.
As consultants, we’ve seen so much bad information passed around to new business owners, whether it’s online in articles and social media, or by consultants and coaches who don’t know what they’re doing.
Epiphany Courses is the answer we have for people who need consultants the most — new businesses who may not have the resources to hire a consultant but want to make the best-informed decisions before moving forward.
What will I learn in your courses?
Our courses provide you with the details so you can answer your biggest questions, such as:
- What is it?
- How will it affect my business (good, bad, indifferent)?
- How will I know when the time is right to consider this for my business?
- What does it cost (to implement and maintain)?
- Do I need to hire anyone? If so, who, and how will I know I found the right person?
- I don’t want to hire anyone. Who is a good candidate on my team (or should I do it)?
- How long will it take to get done?
It’s like having a trusted advisor whispering in your ear.
Are you really trying to sell me a consulting package?
All of our courses are stand-alone products.
We are not selling a consulting package.
We are not holding anything back so you’ll buy the next course.
These are short courses based on decisions we see business leaders facing all the time. We are giving you guidance so you can best answer the questions (and make decisions) for yourself.
Will I have to join a Facebook group?
We have a private community platform, far from the prying eyes of social media 'landlords.'
You're not required to engage with the community, but it is a way for you to get support, learn about events, and post your successes and progress.
Why are your courses short?
We want you to finish it.
And, longer doesn’t mean better.
Why the heck should I listen to you? Who are you?
Our initial catalog of courses are being taught by our co-founder, Jen McFarland.
Jen not only has the staying power of 25 years of marketing industry experience, she also delivers results.
At the City of Portland:
- Skyrocketed web traffic 250% after redesigning the website to be more customer-centered with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO)
- 98% decrease in data entry time, fewer processing errors, and streamlined business workflows
As a consultant, she’s also delivered similar results for solopreneurs and small businesses.
She’s also taught online audio short-form business courses since 2018.