Social media is a contact sport. — Margaret Molloy
I look at it as a war. We are in a battle between the fear of missing out and our values. What's going to win? Is it FOMO? Our core values?
Are you sitting on social media all day for "business?" I WISH all those likes and comments would put a roof over your head. Sadly...
This guide is about hitting reset. Whether it's to reassess your business, refocus your priorities, or something else, it's never the wrong time to take a break from social media. This 7-day journal walks you through your social media break.
Who is this For?
- Anyone who needs a social media break
What You'll Learn:
- Morning and evening prompting questions to help you set an intention and daily priorities
- Reflective questions and exercises to help you reduce screen time, complete 1-2 high-priority tasks each day, and work with more intentionality
- Suggested readings to continue your journey
- Written by: Jen McFarland
- Handout: 7-day reflective journal
- Category: Marketing (Social Media Detox)
- Level: Beginner