Podcasting is the hottest content marketing trend—you know that—but how do you even get started with the process? The Ultimate Podcast Checklist is the step-by-step solution for the bootstrapping podcast newbie.
Our ‘Find Your Podcast Why’ system will uncover what you know about your listeners—and yourself—BEFORE investing your precious time and money.
The goal is for you to get your first setup and understand what’s out there for your first editing and equipment upgrades. We’ve compiled a 27-point checklist, so you’re not overwhelmed while hitting the key points.
Consider this your podcast launch code.
Who is this For?
- Business owners who want to start a podcast (this is for the bootstrapping newbie!)
What You'll Learn:
- Uncover your podcasting secret sauce (it takes a little work upfront to get the results you want)
- Target your customers' biggest questions (are you listening?)
- Create a podcast budget you can afford (we give you a wide range of choices from free to expensive — and why/when you might choose each tool)
- Expert advice for the best podcasting software
- Hot tips for the best microphones to get you started
- 27-key things you MUST DO before your podcast launch
- Instructor: Jen McFarland (podcasting since 2018)
- Class Length: 2 videos, 30 min (the checklist is where it's at!)
- Category: Marketing, Software
- Level: Beginner (no technical knowledge needed)
- Downloadable resources: 38-page planning workbook