This course guides you in understanding the tools your business truly needs so you know what to ask for when looking for marketing software and apps.
Did you know people trust marketers as much as used car salespeople? OUCH.
It's no wonder, then, why it's so confusing to find marketing tools you can TRUST to help you build the business you WANT.
How can you concentrate when you're constantly bombarded with advertising, offers, and colleagues sharing the next BIG THING?!?
There's an easier way. We'll show you how. By the end of this course, you'll know the exact questions to ask before making your next marketing software purchase.
Who is this For?
- Small business owners
- Marketing teams
What You'll Learn:
- Why it's so hard to find the best software for your business
- Business-related questions you MUST ask
- Identify your biggest business needs
- Identify and prioritize key initiatives
- Marketing budget basics
- Pinpoint operations problems
- Detail your exact needs for consultants and vendors
- Instructor: Jen McFarland
- Class Length: 1 hour 10 min (video, audio, worksheets) - don't have an hour? Here's the 20-min. version!
- Category: Marketing, Software
- Level: Beginner (no technical knowledge needed)
- Downloadable resources: workbook, worksheets, Excel/Google Sheets