Investigate. Innovate. And then communicate. — George Farris
Are you curious about creating a good marketing communication strategy for your business? Given that we’re all bombarded with constant information, 24/7, only the best marketing communications strategy will produce results.
If you want to know how to attract and keep new customers, you need to speak their language. If you need help, this is the guide for you.
Who is this For?
- Established solopreneurs and small business owners
What You'll Learn:
- Tips and key questions to:
- Understand your target audience and market
- Explore your unique sales proposition
- Evaluate your marketing mix
- Refine your message
- Measure communication effectiveness
- Written by: Jen McFarland
- Length: 1,900 words + Key Questions Workbook
- Category: Marketing
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate