People share, read, and generally engage more with any type of content when it's surfaced through friends and people they know and trust. – Malorie Lucich
A well-planned strategy helps businesses create content that moves the target audience along the customer journey, while at the same time providing value, increasing engagement, and ultimately boosting sales.
It may sound easy but can present challenges to new creators or businesses boosting engagement and credibility with content. Our 6-step cheat sheet guides you through what to look for (and why!) while developing your content strategy.
Who is this For?
- Beginner content creators (e.g., business owners who make content on the side)
What You'll Learn:
- What is a Content Strategy?
- Key Goals of a Content Strategy
- Content for brand awareness and customer success
- Six key areas to consider before you hit that record button (or put pen to paper)
- Written by: Jen McFarland
- Length: 2,500 words + 5-min. video
- Category: Marketing (Websites)
- Level: Beginner