How to Adjust Your Marketing Strategy to Save Your Sanity (And Your Business)
Are you a busy business owner who loves podcasting? Maybe you're not getting everything you'd hoped out of your podcast.
Or, you're totally overwhelmed because marketing your podcast has turned into a full-time job. There's another way.
Look at your podcast differently before you burn yourself out doing ALL. THE. THINGS. You don't need a HUGE audience or a Facebook Group.
Originally a free gift to She Podcasts Live 2021 attendees, we're releasing this as a free course to email subscribers.
Who is this For?
- Business owners who have (or want to have) a podcast
What You'll Learn:
- 3 Big Mistakes Podcaster Business Owners Make
- 3 Simple Steps to Improve Your Podcast + Business Relationship
- 4 Things to Include in Every Episode
- Why This Approach Creates Less Stress and More Joy
- Why you need to look at your podcast differently
- Putting your podcast in its place (so it can support your business)
- Instructor: Jen McFarland (podcasting since 2018)
- Class Length: 2 videos, 41 min + Workbook
- Category: Marketing, Podcast
- Level: Beginner (no technical knowledge needed)
- Downloadable resources: 17-page workbook